For the purpose of the relevant data protection legislation, the “controller” (or”data controller”) is PF+A (Jersey) Ltd, 12 Britannia Place, Bath Street, St Helier, JE2 4SU. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01481 712633.
PF+A (Jersey) Ltd complies with its obligations under The Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018 by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
Types of Personal Data we collect
As a client of PF+A (Jersey) Ltd, we collect information that helps us identify you and meet the obligations of our business engagement with you. Where you are a client, the personal information we will collect includes:
- Your business names, personal names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, bank details, etc.
We do not collect any Special Category Data about you (this includes race, religion, political interests, sexual interests, information about your health). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Purpose or processing your Personal Data
We shall not share your personal date with any third party for marketing purposes without your express consent. Where we share your information, we require those receiving it, to put in place appropriate security and confidentiality measures to protect it.
We shall use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Maintenance of contract and communication with you during your dealings with PF+A (Jersey) Ltd.
- Maintenance of our own records and accounts.
- The purchase of good/services/materials from you.
- The Planning and Building Services for the submission of pre-application, planning and building control application.
- Third party agents/suppliers or contractors, in connection with the processing of your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy. This may include, but is not limited to, disclosures to our own advisors such as auditors and accountants and any external legal advisors we may instruct.
- To inform you of news, events or activities.
Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed/for as long as it is necessary in conjunction with our Professional Indemnity and other Insurances/collateral warranty agreements and contracts.
Data for Employment and Recruitment purposes
By applying for a job, answering screening questions, providing your contact details, providing a CV/portfolio to show interest in a job, or by replying to a message from a potential employer, you agree to the disclosure of your information to that Employer.
Personal data collect for the purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed/for as long as it is necessary.
Your rights and your Personal Data
Under The Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018 you may request details of personal information which we hold about you or request that we update the details that we hold about you.
Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights:
- to request that we provide you with a copy of the information we hold about you (“Right of access”)
- to request that we rectify any information we hold about you (“Right to rectification”),
- to request that we erase any information we hold about you (“Right to be erasure”),
- to restrict the level of processing we carry out with your information (“Right to restriction of Processing”),
- to obtain from us all personal data we hold about you in a structured, machine readable form, and have this information transmitted to another organisation (“Right to data portability”),
- to object to our processing your information in certain ways (“Right to Object”); and.
- withdraw your consent at any time to our processing of your data.
You can find further details at: https://www.jerseylaw.je/laws/enacted/Pages/L-03-2018.aspx
Questions and contact information
If you have any queries or complaints, please contact our office by email: email@example.com
If you wish to complain about how your data is being processed, please contact the Jersey Office of the Information Commissioner, 2nd Floor, 5 Castle Street, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 3BT